Set out on an extraordinary adventure along the renowned Icefields Parkway, celebrated for its stunning glaciers, waterfalls, and lakes. Led by expert local guides, explore popular and secret sites with leisurely hikes, offering an authentic and flexible experience away from the crowds.
Private Full Day Adventure
Explore the Rockies with your own private guide & vehicle!
- Private Luxury SUV • Max 5 Guests
- Private Passenger Van • Max 11 Guests
- Private Passenger Van Plus • Max 14 Guests
- Private Minibus • Max 21 Guests
Choose from one of our signature adventures or design your own and hit all the classics plus a few of our local secret spots in Banff, AB!
Radventures lives for those who want to escape the ordinary.
Those who want to steer clear of the tourist traps and big bus tours. Those who are nomadic by nature and desire deep, authentic and local connections to make their trip as much about the journey as the destination.
As a guest of Radventures, you’ll not only have unrivalled access to authentic & unique once in a lifetime experiences, but also an endless supply of local secrets & memorable moments that can’t be had by doing things any other way.
As our VIP’s on this private tour, you’ll get guaranteed expedited entry to popular destinations like Moraine Lake & Lake Louise, saving you the hassles of waiting in long lines for crowded buses or having to arrive before 4am to get a parking spot.
Our expert local guides love sharing stories and providing all the great local insights you could desire with a laidback & freeing combination of on road guiding mixed with in-destination solo exploring, allowing you to experience the best of each stop on the tour at your own pace without the confinements of a rigid & “scheduled to the minute” big group tour.
- Escape the big bus crowds and explore the Rockies most popular locations, plus a few of our local secret spots
- Guaranteed & expedited access to Banff National Park’s famous neon blue glacier fed lakes, Moraine Lake & Lake Louise
- Keep your eyes peeled for wildlife on national park backroads
- Choose from one of our signature adventures below or work with our expert local team to customize your own full-day or multi-day private adventure!
8 hours (from pick-up to drop-off in Banff)
7 hours (from pick-up to drop-off in Canmore or Lake Louise)
Our recommended pick-up time is 8:30am for Banff, 9am for Canmore and 9:15am for Lake Louise.
Want more time to explore? Add extra hours from $130 p/hr, subject to availability.
Want a lot more time to explore? Add extra days to cover all the bases! Contact us for pricing.
- Luxury SUV or passenger van transport to & from Banff/Canmore/Lake Louise, water, expert local guiding & park entry fees.
- Lunch & snacks (BYO or purchase optional packed lunch), gratuities & optional activities at destinations
- Packed picnic lunch ($19 pp inc. a sandwich/wrap, fruit & snack)
- Pick-up/drop-off at alternate locations
- VIP canoe rentals (subject to availability & timing)
Best of Banff:
- Moraine Lake (1st June to 9th October 2023)
- Lake Louise
Please note: This itinerary is only available with the Private Passenger Van 11 or 14 guests options, as only commercial vehicles with 11 seats or more may enter Moraine Lake in 2023.
Icefields Parkway Explorer:
- Peyto Lake
- Bow Lake
- Waterfowl Lakes
- Mistaya Canyon
- Columbia Icefields
- The Weeping Wall
- Big Bend
- Bridal Veil Falls
Rockies Hidden Gems:
- Emerald Lake
- Takakkaw Falls
- Natural Bridge
- Spiral Tunnels
- Marble Canyon OR Wapta Falls
Your expert local guide will offer to tailor-make the itinerary each day factoring in recent wildlife sightings, weather conditions and avoiding popular destinations at their busiest times.
Given that this is a private tour, it can be fully customized to your liking!
You can customize one of our signature itineraries to your liking or if you want to design your own full day masterpiece, just select the “custom design my own adventure” option and complete the checkout process, then contact us to start making plans!
- All ages welcome
- Child seats are required for children under 6 and are available to rent free of charge with full day private tours
- Any activities inc. hiking/walking are optional & guests who prefer to relax are welcome to do so
- The high alpine lakes of Lake Louise, Moraine Lake & Emerald Lake can remain frozen into early June